Lifeboat and Embarkation ladder ISO:5489
Made of Hardwood.
Available from 1 meter up to ………….
- Marine Equipment Directive (M.E.D.) 5489
- Solas 74 Convention as amended, Regulations III/4, III/ 11, III/34, X/3
- IMO Res. MSC.36(63)-(1994 HSC Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.48(66)-(LSA Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.97(73)-(2000 HSC Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.81(70)
- ISO 5489 (2008)
- All our wooden ladder steps are heat treated.
- PTR Holland® only use FSC® wood for PTR’s manufactured Pilot & Embarkation ladders. Our aim is to make a difference by contributing responsibility to the rain forest environment. A worthy consideration when you select your rope ladder manufacturer.