Wooden Pilot ladder
Made of Hardwood.
Available from 1 meter up to ………….
Replacement Steps/Spreaders available. Designed to be replaced without unstringing the ladder, right on board the vessel. No special tools required.
- USCG Certificate of Approval
- Marine Equipment Directive (M.E.D.) 1045 (27)
- (EU) 2020/1170 item No. MED/4.49.
- Solas 74 Convention as amended, Regulations V/23, X/3
- IMO Resolution A.1045(27)
- IMO MSC/Circ. 1428
- ISO 799-1 (2019)
- All our wooden ladder steps are heat treated
- PTR Holland® only use FSC® wood for PTR’s manufactured Pilot & Embarkation ladders. Our aim is to make a difference by contributing responsibility to the rain forest environment. A worthy consideration when you select your rope ladder manufacturer.
All our rope ladders can also be made the traditional way – hand whipping on request.